Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wow-2 Years!!!

Today Tucker and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary (Happy Anniversary Honey!). I can't believe it's already been 2 years. I have thought a lot today about when we first met, our dating and engagement, and now all the things we have done together the past 2 years. Since our engagement, we have spent a total of 12 months living apart in different states. Tucker was living in Kansas City while I was in Utah our entire 5 month engagement. Most recently, he was living in Nevada for 7 months while I was still living in Salt Lake working and pregnant. We are just happy to be living under the same roof now. We've been through a lot of adventures in such a short time, including living in 3 states in 2 years and adding a little one to our family. It has been an exciting adventure thus far. I'm just glad I get to do it all with my best friend. Here are some of my favorite photos from our special day. And here's my sister's link to her old blog where she listed her top 10 favorite memories of the wedding day-there are some fun photos and vidoes on there.


Top Ten Favorite Weddings Moments

#10 The Blood Transfusion
#9 My Sister's Shoes
#8 Tucker Morgan had a Dozen Boys
#7 The Tulips of Temple Square
#6 The Rain: Every Bride Should Have an Umbrella
#5 The Groomsmen
#4 The Flower Girls and Page Boys
#3 The Reluctant Groom
#2 1/2 Thumbs Up
#2 My Family
#1 Friends in Low Places
Wedding Cake Disaster:
Sweetheart of Sigma Chi:




















1 comment: