Gracie is growing up so fast! She is 9 months and has hit so many milestones this week. She has learned to crawl (lots of baby proofing happening at our house). She has learned how to go from crawling to sitting on her own. She can go feet first off the couch all by herself. She has learned to smack her lips. And her new trick she learned just yesterday, pulling herself up to a standing position. I put her down in her bed and it got quiet very fast, which is unusual for her. I knew something was up. So I opened the door and this is what I saw her doing. She was beaming from ear to ear "look mom what I can do!".
We of course immediately lowered the crib. Gracie was more than happy to help us with that by crawling underneath to help her dad.
She also loves to get up on her toes and her head. I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes a yoga instructor someday because she can be seen doing this most of the day. In fact, she does it more than crawling.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment