Needless to say, I missed the beautiful Easter talks on Sunday. As you can see from the pics, we had to come home for a complete scrub down and outfit change. No amount of wipes and time in the mother's room could have fixed that. Here's the one semi-normal picture I shot of her before taking her out of her carseat to change her.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Easter Surprise
Spring has Sprung here in the Morgan household. I've had the house decorated for Easter/Spring for 1 1/2 months. I have been particularly excited for Easter this year since having Gracie. I've had her Easter dress picked out and in her closet for 3 months just waiting for her to wear it. I was so excited to pull it out on Sunday morning. We were in a bit of a rush since I had Relief Society Presidency meeting before church started. We quickly threw it on her and ran out the door before getting a picture-of course I thought we could take one when we got home. When I got into the chapel right before church started, Tucker commented how good Gracie had been for him. As sacrament meeting began, Gracie started to fuss just a bit. So Tucker got her out of her car seat. Secretly I was a proud mother inside that we could show her off in her Easter dress. Gracie continued to fuss, which is pretty untypical for her. And then, I had a mothering intuition moment. I told Tucker to lean her forward. I put my hand up the back of her dress and found that my intuition was correct. The following pictures are quite disturbing-be warned. For all you mothers out there, you most likely have had a very similar experience.


Needless to say, I missed the beautiful Easter talks on Sunday. As you can see from the pics, we had to come home for a complete scrub down and outfit change. No amount of wipes and time in the mother's room could have fixed that. Here's the one semi-normal picture I shot of her before taking her out of her carseat to change her.
Needless to say, I missed the beautiful Easter talks on Sunday. As you can see from the pics, we had to come home for a complete scrub down and outfit change. No amount of wipes and time in the mother's room could have fixed that. Here's the one semi-normal picture I shot of her before taking her out of her carseat to change her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha oh dear!! But she still looks SO darling even if the back is all blown out. This is one of those moments that belong after the words, "you know you're a mom when..." he he.
ReplyDelete