Spring has sprung here in Utah and we can't help it....We're getting baby hungry! Tuck suggested the other day that we definitely need to do something about it. So....we decided to buy a baby! We looked long and hard to find a suitable store and made sure it had just what we wanted. As we entered the store, we were overwhelmed with the emotions of which one to choose, there were so many! Could we possibly take home more than one? After much deliberation and much emotion, we just had to pick. We walked to the checkout stand as new parents. Wow I thought, this feels great but scary at the same time. I swallowed hard as I saw the receipt...babies are expensive!

Since we had come without proper safety equipment for the baby, the store was nice enough to give us a car seat without charge.

After stopping to visit Grandma Day, we brought our baby home to start as a new family together. I guess I should mention that it is babies instead of a baby.

The babies are doing well so far. They only woke up once during the night and seem to be bonding well with the other family members.



We are accepting visitors if anyone is interested...
They are cute. Who could resist. We'll be right over. I see they can give daddy kisses already.
ReplyDeleteLove the post! I want to see them! And you two!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!! I am so jealous!! I am visiting!!! PS never trick me with that title EVER again unless it is for real... I got so excited just now... but the chicks are pretty cute. I think it would be so fun to have my own little chicken coop in the back yard and have maddie check for the eggs every day. :)So happy to see a blog post! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteYou are going to make such good parents :) Love the sweet fluffiness of chicks! Enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteLooks fun! Josh and Mattie Hustedt
ReplyDeleteTucker, your babies don't look anything like you. Are you sure you're the Dad?
ReplyDeletePS my wife was following your blog before I even knew you had one! I'm a terrible friend. But feel free to follow me back at jjhaglund.blogspot.com
I thought you were going to say that the chicks were food for your new baby BOA!!
ReplyDeleteTime to blog about your real baby! :) Can't wait to see her!
ReplyDelete