We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend spent at the World War I museum in downtown Kansas City, Missouri. It was fascinating to see live video from the war, weapons and uniforms used, and to read the personal stories of soldiers who fought. Here are some of our favorite pictures of the trip. It was a great way to remember those who have fought and are still fighting for our country!

Harley Davidson Motorcycle

Example of a crater made by a mortar round (whatever that means)

A Tank (Tucker was like a boy in a candy shop when he saw all of these cool weapons)

Sample Tunnel
I'm so excited that you have a blog! I hope everything is going well back in MO! Love you.
ReplyDeleteYou have a cutified blog. Love it. Post some pics of your garden. I'm not believing that you have tomatoes after three weeks.
ReplyDeleteHi, sweet Donnalee! I found your blog from Jen's. I hope that's ok. :) I'm so excited to be able to keep up on your life a little better. Ours is ryanandjamieturner.blogspot.com if you'd like to check ours out.
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised Tucker hasn't hidden your camera from you. After about 1400 weddings pics...I was sure he was never going to stand still for a camera again:-)
ReplyDelete