Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Little Taste of Home

Our good friend from Utah, Cat Drake, was in town a week and a half ago visiting her sister. We were so happy to steal her away from her family for 1 night and eat dinner and ice cream cones with her. We laughed and talked and laughed and talked some more! I think Tucker was exhausted by the end of the night after listening to all of our girl chat and trying to keep up with the wide variety of subjects we covered. It was so fun being with a good friend from home-Thanks Cat!!!

2 comments:

  1. Donnalee! I'm so happy you have a BLOG!! Yay! now I can keep track of you guys. Mine isn't nearly as fun, but check it out: www.heidisteener.blogspot.com

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donnalee! I was excited to hear you and tucker had a blog. I have nothing better to do than to read it so you need to update it often!! haha. Our blog is private but send me your email and I will add you. I am getting surgery tomorrow morning so I am not sure about the blueberry patch mon. :( BUT me and Ryan will be ready to play some games! or clearplay! :) I will keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete