Who Knew This Would Be The Start of OUR Happily Ever After???
Tucker and I (mostly me) have been reminiscing these past couple of days about where we were 1 year ago and how our lives have completely changed. The state of Missouri obviously doesn't celebrate Pioneer Day, but I couldn't help but getting a little misty eyed in church today when we talked about the pioneers and sang Come, Come Ye Saints in Sacrament Meeting. It was exactly one year ago that Tucker and I were on a pioneer trek with our singles ward (The 37th ward). Yesterday we celebrated it being the anniversary of Tucker scratching my back around the campfire and then we came back and the next day went together to the Spanish Fork Rodeo with some friends. And as they say....the rest is history. Pioneer treks will always hold a special place in my heart not only because I love the pioneers and I'm so grateful for their sacrifice, but also because that is where love blossomed for us. And now look at where we are!!!
I'm so glad you have a blog! It's fun to keep in touch. You look very happy. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete